Friday, July 10, 2009

Redecorating this weekend

What a week its been! Some of my scrapbooking friends found themselves in a position where they had to find a new home to share their scrapbooks recently and, while it flattened them for a while, all is unfolding as it should. One of them, my favorite Aussie designer - NutkinTailz - has been asked to design for the new site she joined and even more exciting, she's asked that I join her Creative Team, so you'll be seeing a lot more of her work around here in the near future! Meanwhile I will be spending this weekend redecorating my blog so it can showcase her kits as they deserve, so bear with me while I'm renovating and be sure to come back again soon because I can promise you will see some of the most unique and versatile kits around!

1 comment:

Verony said...

All beautiful Sassy