Monday, July 14, 2008

The Songmaster


Tonight I'm taking a break from scrapping and spending some time on my other addiction .. reading! After reading my first Tamara McKinley novel I've become addicted to any book with early australian settlement as a theme. Di Morrisey doesnt necessarily fit that category but this contemporary novel had me hooked from the opening lines in the prologue .."The man was not old, nor young, but of an age that knew wisdom, knew pain, yet still moved forward with bright eyes and a hopeful heart" ... something we could all aspire to. Stay tuned for more quotes from this insightful and thought provoking novel! For now I'm off to curl up with it and its wisdoms.
This layout was created using NutkinTailz magnificent "Aussie Kit" (a rare and unique find) and can be found HERE

No comments: